How To Add Contact US Form (Contact Us Page) in Blogger:
Including a contact us type in WordPress is a tedious job as it doesn’t support plugins such as WordPress. Blogger established it’s official version of the Contact Form Widget however, it works just on the Blogger Sidebar. If you wish to bring the contact form into your sidebar, stop reading and refer this particular tutorial — Contact Form Widget for Blogger Sidebar Contact Form Widget for Blogger Sidebar. Should you are not need to bring the contact form for your Website’s sidebar but need it to look on a particular page, then this tutorial can aid you. I didn’t need to have the contact form to look everywhere on my website. So I’ve moved into a Contact Me Page check full tutorial blow to move contact form in page.
How to move the Blogger Contact Form to a Page
1. First we need to add the contact form to your blog sidebar.
2. Click on Layout from the left sidebar
3. Click on add gadgets.
4. Then, choose More gadgets from the left side.
5. Now, you will see Contact Form. Just add the same as below pictures
Hide Contact form in Sidebar
1. Now go to your template to hide this contact form and moved it to saprate page.
2. Click on Edit HTML
3. Search for ]]></b:skin>
4. Now add below code just before above code
display: none !important;
Adding Contact Form to a Saprated Page
1. Go to Pages and click on New page.
2. Paste the below code into the HTML post editor
3. Publish your page as contact us page.
Source link: http://www.haakblog.com/2017/09/add-contact-us-form-in-blogger-page.html